Finance/Payment | Israel
What’s the job?
An experienced Business Analyst role based in our Manhattan office, helping INX formulate a coherent strategy against existing and emerging fraud threats. The role sits within our funding operations team and will interact with product management, business and development teams as well as strategic 3rd party partners and be a key contributor to our industry defining solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify best-in-class solutions for fraud detection and mitigation in the market today
- Work with our vendor relationship manager to procure competitive rates on such 3rd party services
- Work with development, product and project managers to devise and implement robust fraud strategies and technologies for INX platforms
- Ensure metrics analytics are defined to effectively report on the company’s ability to detect and mitigate fraud and negative outcomes within its funding operations
- Communicate and involve stakeholders to respond to fraud incidents ensuring they are documented and lessons are learned
- Act as an AML trainer and consultant for the wider organization as we develop our crypto industry defining offerings
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A naturally curious, idea generating and problem solving attitude
- Experience collaborating with senior stakeholders and formulating strategic plans
- Professional or personal experience with cryptocurrencies and/or digital assets
- Several years of experience in the U.S. banking and payments industry with specific exposure to ACH and credit cards
- Several years working with data in a risk, fraud or payments related environment