- Designation and Number of Tokens. The INX Tokens of The INX Digital Company, Inc (the “Company”) shall be designated as “INX Tokens.” The number of authorized INX Tokens is 200,000,000.
The INX Token is an ERC20 blockchain asset that is programmed using a smart contract that is compatible with the Ethereum blockchain. The smart contract creating the INX Token was created on January 9, 2018 and re-deployed on February 3, 2020. The smart contract for the INX Token is publicly viewable at the Website (as defined in Section 19 of this Exhibit B). The rights of the INX Token holder are contractual rights set forth in the INX Token Purchase Agreement, including this Exhibit B.
- Persons Deemed Holders of Record. To be deemed to be a holder of record of INX Tokens, a holder must (a) register an Ethereum wallet with the Company to be included on the Whitelist Database and (b) have the public wallet address of this Ethereum wallet recorded on the “INX Token distributed ledger” as the holder INX Tokens. INX Tokens held by a nominee on behalf of beneficial owners will be recorded on the INX Token Distributed Ledger as being held in the nominee’s Ethereum wallet and the nominee will be the holder of record.
The “Whitelist Database” is a database stored on the data section of the INX Token smart contract. The Whitelist Database contains a record of information about individuals and entities that have satisfied the Company’s KYC/AML compliance procedures and thus are eligible to hold INX Tokens. Such information includes the digital wallet address, name and a KYC Reference ID linking to KYC filing information. This information is recorded on the Ethereum blockchain in an encrypted format and it is not readable by the general public. The Company will hold a private key which will enable the Company to add wallet addresses and personal information to the Whitelist Database.
The “INX Token distributed ledger” references the ledger of holdings of INX Tokens that is recorded on the Ethereum blockchain. The INX Token distributed ledger records the public wallet addresses of all Ethereum wallets that hold INX Tokens and the balance of INX Tokens in each wallet address. The INX Token distributed ledger is updated after each transfer of INX Tokens. Information from the distributed ledger can be viewed using an Ethereum network block explorer, such as Etherscan.com.
Any holder of record of INX Tokens may be required from time to time to file proof of residence or other matters, or other information, to execute such certificates and to make such representations and warranties as the Company may reasonably deem necessary or proper to ensure that the INX Token holder has provided sufficient information to meet KYC/AML requirements and that transfer of the INX Token to or from such holder and all other actions to be taken by the Company hereunder would otherwise be in compliance with applicable law.
- Transfer. INX Tokens may be transferred only among Ethereum wallets included in the Whitelist Database. Transfers of INX Tokens will be executed by the INX Token smart contract under conditional permission that the wallet addresses of both the sender and receiver of INX Tokens are listed on the Whitelist Database. The INX Token smart contract will verify that both the sender and the receiver wallet addresses are included in the Whitelist Database prior to approving or rejecting the transfer. If either the sender or receiver wallet address is not listed in the Whitelist Database, the smart contract will reject the transfer and the INX Token Distributed Ledger will not be updated. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company reserves the right to investigate suspicious patterns or non-compliance with KYC/AML regulations and immediately freeze one or more digital wallets from transferring or receiving INX Tokens if the Company determines in good faith and in the sole discretion of the Company that such wallets are in violation of the terms of conditions of the INX Token Purchase Agreement, including this Exhibit B, or that transfers to or from such digital wallets are not in good order.
- Revocation and Transfer. Transfer Instruction or Final Determination. Upon receipt by the Company of a Transfer Instruction Letter or a copy of a Final Determination, the Company (or its transfer agent, as applicable), in accordance with such Transfer Instruction Letter or Final Determination, shall revoke INX Tokens held in a third party digital wallet and transfer such INX Tokens to another digital wallet listed on the Whitelist Database. The revocation and transfer of the INX Tokens shall be recorded on the INX Token Distributed Ledger as (i) a transfer of the INX Tokens to a digital wallet of the Company (or its transfer agent, as applicable) followed by (ii) a transfer of the INX Tokens to the digital wallet(s) indicated by the Transfer Instruction Letter or Final Determination, as applicable. The Company or its transfer agent may require such documents and reasonable assurances as may be necessary to determine that such Transfer Instruction Letter or Final Determination requesting revocation is genuine and authorized, including a guaranty of the requesting party or appropriate evidence of such requesting party’s appointment or incumbency. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company may not revoke INX Tokens and hold them in a digital wallet controlled by the Company or its subsidiaries, except where the Transfer Instruction Letter or Final Determination has instructed the Company to hold such INX Token on behalf of its beneficial owner. “Transfer Instruction Letter” means an instruction executed by an authorized signer of the owner of the INX Token (as registered in the INX Token Distributed Ledger) directing that the Company (or its transfer agent, as applicable) revoke INX Tokens from a digital wallet and transfer such INX Tokens to another digital wallet. “Final Determination” means a final non-appealable order of any court of competent jurisdiction which may be issued, together with (A) a certificate of the prevailing party to the effect that such order is final and non-appealable and from a court of competent jurisdiction having proper authority and (B) the Transfer Instruction Letter of the prevailing party to effectuate such revocation and transfer.
Liability for Wrongful Revocation. The Company will be liable for wrongful revocation and transfer (as described in Section 4(a)) if the Company (or its transfer agent, as applicable) revokes and transfers an INX Token to a person not entitled to it, and the revocation and transfer was performed (i) pursuant to an ineffective Transfer Instruction Letter, (ii) after receiving a credible demand from the registered owner of such INX Tokens that the Company not transfer such INX Tokens and the Company failing to seek resolution of such credible demand (iii) after the Company or its transfer agent, if any, had been served with an injunction, restraining order, or other legal process enjoining it from revoking and reassigning such INX Tokens, issued by a court of competent jurisdiction, and the Company had a reasonable opportunity to act on the injunction, restraining order, or other legal process; or (iv) if the Company acts in bad faith or in collusion with others to effect a fraudulent transfer.
- Use on the INX Trading Platforms; Purpose. INX Tokens do not have any rights, uses, purposes, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, outside of the Company’s trading platforms.
INX Securities Trading Platform. Holders of INX Tokens are entitled to a minimum ten percent (10%) discount on the payment of transaction fees on the INX Securities trading platform, as compared to fees paid using other currencies. In addition, the Company, from time to time in its sole discretion, may offer promotional incentives such as greater discounts for holders of INX Tokens compared to other forms of payment for transaction fees. Other terms for services on the INX Securities trading platform will be subject to change, as determined from time to time by the INX Securities trading platform.
INX Digital Trading Platform. Record holders of INX Tokens who hold their INX Tokens in their private wallets will be eligible to receive a discount on the payment of transaction fees on the INX Digital cryptocurrency trading platform, by linking their private wallet with their INX Digital trading platform account. The terms of these promotional incentives will be subject to change, as determined from time to time by the INX Digital Trading platform.
- Cash Participation Rights. Subject to the conditions described herein, commencing in calendar year 2021, holders of INX Tokens (other than the Company or its subsidiaries) shall be entitled to receive a Pro Rata Portion (as defined below) of an aggregate amount which equals 40% of the Company’s cumulative Adjusted Operating Cash Flow, net of cash flows which have already formed a basis for a prior distribution (such amount, the “Distributable Amount”).
Calculation of Cumulative Adjusted Operating Cash Flow. Cumulative Adjusted Operating Cash Flow is the aggregate Adjusted Operating Cash Flow of the Company since its inception (September 1, 2017). “Adjusted Operating Cash Flow” shall be calculated as net cash flow from operating activities as reflected in the consolidated statement of cash flow of the Company that is included in the audited consolidated financial statements of the Company and its subsidiaries as approved by the Company’s board of directors. For purposes of the calculation of the Adjusted Operating Cash Flow, cash flow from the sale and purchase of blockchain assets, including cash flow from the sale and purchase of the INX Token (excluding cash proceeds from an Initial Sale) and cash flow for interest paid and interest received, will be included in the calculation of Adjusted Operating Cash Flow regardless of their classification in the consolidated statement of cash flow of our Company. An “Initial Sale” refers to the first sale and transfer of the respective INX Token by the Company to an initial purchaser.
Calculation of Pro Rata Portion. Subject to the conditions described herein, “Pro Rata Portion” for any INX Token holder means a fraction, the numerator of which is the number of INX Tokens held by such INX Token holder, and the denominator of which is the number of INX Tokens held by parties other than the Company or its subsidiaries.
Rights to Distribution. The holders of INX Tokens shall not be entitled to their Pro Rata Portion of the Distributable Amount until March 31, 2021. Holders of record of the INX Tokens on March 31, 2021 shall be entitled to their Pro Rata Portion (calculated as of March 31, 2021) of the Distributable Amount (calculated as of December 31, 2020), with payment (if any) occurring on April 30, 2021. Thereafter, holders of record of INX Tokens as of March 31 of any subsequent year (each year, an “Eligible Year”) shall be entitled to distributions of their Pro Rata Portion (calculated as of March 31 of such Eligible Year) of the Distributable Amount calculated as of December 31 of the year prior to such respective Eligible Year. If on December 31, 2020, December 31, 2021 or December 31 of any Eligible Year the Distributable Amount is negative, then no distribution shall be made. No holder of INX Tokens shall be entitled to their Pro Rata Portion of the Distributable Amount, and no rights to the distribution shall accrue, until March 31, 2021 or March 31 of an Eligible Year.
Payment of the Distribution. Distributions shall be paid on or before April 30 of each Eligible Year (or, if April 30 is not a Business Day, the next succeeding Business Day). Any holder of INX Tokens who received such INX Token on or after April 1 of an Eligible Year shall not be entitled to receive the distribution paid during such Eligible Year, as the INX Token holder as of March 31 will be entitled to the distribution for such Eligible Year. “Business Day” shall mean any day other than Saturday, Sunday, or any other day on which banking institutions in the state of New York are authorized by law or executive action to close.
Distribution Requirements. Distributions will be divisible and rounded down to five decimal places (one-thousandth of a cent) and Token holders will be paid in full from the first dollar of Adjusted Operating Cash Flow that is distributed. No distribution will be made to any INX Token holder if the banking fee relating to such transfer exceeds the distribution amount owed to that Token holder.
Currency. Distributions will be paid, at the election of the Token holder, in either USD or in ETH.
Delivery. Distributions may be delivered, at the election of the Token holder, (i) in USD to the bank account provided by the Token holder, or (ii) in ETH to the Ethereum wallet address holding INX Tokens. The Company and the Token holder may also agree on other forms of delivering the distribution. If no account information has been provided to Company, the Company will deliver the distribution in ETH to the Ethereum wallet address holding INX Tokens. If INX Tokens are held of record by a nominee on behalf of beneficial owners, distributions will be made to the holder of record. The Company may withhold or delay the delivery of the distribution if such payment is prohibited by any law, regulation or court order, pending receipt of such proof or other information or such executed certificates or such representations and warranties as the Company may reasonably deem necessary to ensure compliance with applicable law. Until such distribution is duly delivered to a Token holder in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, the Company or its designee shall hold such distributable funds for the account of such Token holder, and the Company shall remain obligated to deliver such funds to such Token holder; provided, however, that the Company shall not be liable to any Token holder in respect of any portion of the distribution delivered to a public official pursuant to any applicable abandoned property, escheat or similar law. No interest shall accrue on any amount of the distribution that is payable for the benefit of the Token holders.
Withholding. The Company shall be entitled to deduct and withhold from the distribution otherwise payable to any Person pursuant to this Agreement such amounts as are required to be deducted and withheld from such payment under any provision of any applicable tax law. To the extent that amounts are so deducted and withheld by the Company, such amounts shall be treated for all purposes of this Agreement as having been paid to the person in respect of which the Company, made such deduction and withholding.
Procedures. The Company may from time to time modify the procedures and conditions for payment and distributions set forth in clauses (d) through (h) of this Section 6 of Exhibit B and will provide notification of such modifications to the holders of the INX Tokens.
- Distributions. Except for distributions made following a dissolution of the Company and during the winding up of the Company’s affairs, the Company will not declare, pay or make any dividend or distribution on any equity interests of the Company (other than dividends or distributions payable in its stock, or split-ups or reclassifications of its stock) or apply any of its funds, property or assets to the purchase, redemption or other retirement of any equity interest, or the retirement of any options to purchase or acquire any equity interest of the Company, except for distributions made from the Company’s Distributable Profit. For purposes of this Section 7 of Exhibit B, “Distributable Profit” shall mean income and profits arising from the operations of the company. For the avoidance of doubt, Distributable Profit shall include neither (i) the proceeds of an Initial Sale (as that term is defined in Section 6(a) of this Exhibit B) nor (ii) any profits or losses arising from the fair value adjustment of INX Token and derivative liabilities.
- Rights upon a Failure or a Change of Control. Each INX Token held by parties other than the Company shall entitle its holder to receive a pro rata portion (based upon the number of INX Tokens then outstanding) of the Cash Fund, if any of the following (each, a “Triggering Event”) occur:
the Company fails to operate a bona fide trading platform that permits the spot trading of Bitcoin and Ethereum by December 31, 2021, or
(i) a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of the Company; (ii) any person or entity becomes the beneficial owner, directly or indirectly, of more than 50% of the outstanding voting interests of the Company; or (iii) a merger, consolidation, recapitalization or reorganization of the Company with or into any person or entity pursuant to which the shareholders of the Company immediately prior to such transaction own less than 50% of the outstanding voting interests of the resulting entity or its parent company.
Upon occurrence of a Triggering Event, the Company will provide each INX Token holder with notice of the occurrence of a Triggering Event. The Company will pay a pro rata portion of the Cash Fund to each holder of INX Tokens within thirty (30) days from the date such notice is furnished. Unless an INX Token holder indicates otherwise, the Company shall pay the proceeds from the Cash Fund to each INX Token holder in the same manner that the Company pays the participation right in the Adjusted Operating Cash Flow. Notwithstanding the occurrence of a Triggering Event and the payment of the Cash Fund in accordance with this Section 8 of this Exhibit B, the INX Tokens shall retain all of the rights, uses, purposes, attributes, functionalities or features, express or implied, as provided in this Exhibit B.
“Cash Fund” shall bear the meaning ascribed to it in the public offering registration statement declared effective by the US Securities and Exchange Commission covering the sale of INX Tokens pursuant to the INX Token Purchase Agreement of which this Exhibit B is a part. The Company is committed to establishing the Cash Fund with the proceeds of the offering and using those funds in limited circumstances to cover customer and Company losses, if any, that result from cybersecurity breaches or theft, errors in execution of the trading platform or its technology, and counterparty defaults, including instances where counterparties lack sufficient collateral to cover losses. However, the Company does not plan to replenish the Cash Fund after such funds are used.
- Rights upon an Insolvency Event. If (i) the Company permanently discontinues all the activities of INX Solutions and there is no successor conducting a substantially similar business that assumes the obligations of the Company with regard to the INX Tokens and (ii) an Insolvency Event occurs, then the Company will be in breach of this Section 9 of this Exhibit B, and this breach shall create a claim in favor of INX Token Holders that may be asserted by INX Token holders against the Company in any proceeding arising from such Insolvency Event. An “Insolvency Event” shall be the dissolution, winding up, or total or partial liquidation or reorganization, readjustment, arrangement, or similar proceeding relating to the Company or its property, whether voluntary or involuntary, or in bankruptcy, insolvency, receivership, arrangement, or similar proceedings or upon an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or upon any other marshaling or composition of the assets and liabilities of the Company, or otherwise.
- Subordination by Shareholders of Certain Rights. In connection with its obligations set forth in Section 9 of this Exhibit B, the Company has caused certain of its current shareholders, and shall cause its future shareholders (“Shareholders”), to execute a Waiver and Subordination Undertaking, under which such Shareholders agree to terms substantially similar to the following, in addition to other customary provisions for such agreements: Each Shareholder irrevocably subordinates all payments by the Company on account of any Shareholders Claim (as defined below) to the prior satisfaction and payment in full by the Company of all Token Claims (as defined below).
Each Shareholder irrevocably waives and subordinates, to the prior satisfaction in full by the Company of any Token Claim, any claim, and undertakes that it shall not exercise any right or remedy, directly or indirectly, that it may acquire under, or as a result of the following, with respect to the cash amount reserved in the Cash Fund maintained by the Company: (i) any agreement it has with the Company; (ii) the organizational documents of the Company (including without limitation, the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company); or (iii) any applicable law or regulation.
In the event of any payment or distribution of assets of the Company of any kind or character, whether in cash, property, or securities, upon the dissolution, winding up, or total or partial liquidation or reorganization, readjustment, arrangement, or similar proceeding relating to the Company or its property, whether voluntary or involuntary, or in bankruptcy, insolvency, receivership, arrangement, or similar proceedings or upon an assignment for the benefit of creditors, or upon any other marshaling or composition of the assets and liabilities of the Company, or otherwise: (i) all amounts owing on account of all Token Claims shall first be paid in full, before any Shareholders Claim Payment (as defined below) is made; and (ii) so long as all Token Claims have not been paid in full, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any Shareholders Claim Payment to which a Shareholder would be entitled except for the provisions hereof, shall be paid or delivered by the trustee in bankruptcy, receiver, assignee for the benefit of creditors, or other liquidating agent making such payment for the benefit of each Token Holder for application to the payment of all Token Claims.
In the event that, notwithstanding the provisions above, any Shareholders Claim Payment is received in contravention of the provisions above by any Shareholder before all Token Claims are paid in full, such Shareholders Claim Payment shall be held in trust for the benefit of each Token Holder and shall be paid over or delivered to the Company for the benefit of each Token Holder for application to the payment in full of all Token Claims remaining unpaid to the extent necessary to give effect to the provisions above, after giving effect to any concurrent payments or distributions to each Token Holder in respect of all Token Claims.
Each Shareholder hereby subordinates any claim and shall not exercise any right or remedy, directly or indirectly, that it may acquire by way of subrogation under the Waiver and Subordination Undertaking, or as a result of the application of the provisions of the Waiver and Subordination Undertaking or otherwise, unless and until all Token Claims have been paid in full.
For the purpose of the Waiver and Subordination Undertaking:
“Shareholders Claim” means all indebtedness, liabilities, obligations, or undertakings of any kind or description of the Company owing to a Shareholder in respect of any and all shares issued by the Company to such Shareholder, whether now existing or hereafter arising, and whether due or to become due, absolute or contingent, liquidated or unliquidated, determined or undetermined.
“Shareholders Claim Payment” means any payment or distribution by or on behalf of the Company, directly or indirectly, of assets of the Company of any kind or character, whether in cash, property, or securities, including on account of the purchase, redemption, or other acquisition of shares, as a result of any collection, sale, or other disposition of collateral, or by setoff exchange, or in any other manner, for or on account of shares of the Company.
“Token Claim” means all indebtedness, liabilities, obligations, or undertakings of any kind or description of the Company owing to any Token Holder arising out of, outstanding under, evidenced by a Token or a Token Purchase Agreement, whether now existing or hereafter arising, and whether due or to become due, absolute or contingent, liquidated or unliquidated, determined or undetermined, and including without limitation any claim by a Token Holder against the Company for breaching a Token Purchase Agreement.
- Voting Rights. Holders of INX Tokens have no right to vote or participate in the Company’s shareholder meetings or in the corporate governance of the Company.
- Information Rights. The holders of INX Tokens shall have no rights to receive any reports, notices and other information of the Company, except as expressly provided in this Exhibit B.
- Exclusion of Other Rights. Except as expressly set forth in this Exhibit B, the INX Tokens do not provide the holder thereof with (a) rights of any form with respect to the Company or its revenues or assets, including, without limitation, any distribution, redemption, liquidation, proprietary (including all forms of intellectual property) or other financial or legal rights; (b) any ownership, equity, or other interest in the Company, including any preemptive or subscription rights; (c) rights to participate in, or benefit from significant corporate transactions in which the Company is a party, such as mergers, a sale of the Company, or sale of the Company’s assets; and (d) any voting powers, preferences and relative, participating, optional or other special rights. The INX Tokens are not loans to the Company.
- Repurchases. The Company (or an affiliate of the Company) may from time to time repurchase INX Tokens, pursuant to purchases effected on the INX Securities trading platform, other trading platforms, or on a private basis.
- Fractional Tokens. INX Tokens may be purchased, sold and transferred in fractional divisions to eighteen decimal places (0.000000000000000001). Sales of INX Tokens by the Company that would otherwise result in fractional divisions of more than four decimal places have been rounded to the nearest 1/10,000th of a Token (fractions of 5/100,000ths or greater shall be rounded to the next higher 1/10,000th and fractions of less than 5/100,000ths shall be rounded to the next lower 1/10,000th).
- Amendment or Modification; Replacement. The Company may not amend, alter, suspend or terminate the rights of INX Tokens as set forth in this Exhibit B except: (a) as provided in this Exhibit B; or (b) with the express written consent the holder of INX Tokens; provided, however, that the Company may modify the terms set forth in this Exhibit B to the extent such modification does not materially impair the rights of the holder of INX Tokens. The Company may, at its sole discretion, replace the INX Tokens, the INX Token smart contract and the INX Token distributed ledger and distribute new blockchain assets (“Replacement Tokens”) that may be programmed using a different smart contract and using a different ledger of ownership (collectively, a “Replacement”); provided, however, that (x) the registered holders of the INX Tokens (or any Replacement Tokens) immediately prior to a Replacement receive one Replacement Tokens for each INX Token held by the registered holder; (y) all Replacement Tokens distributed pursuant to this Section 16 of Exhibit B shall have all the rights as are expressly set forth on this Exhibit B, subject to the terms hereof (except to the extent it is expressly modified by the terms of this Section 16 of Exhibit B); and (z) immediately following the distribution of Replacement Tokens as part of a Replacement, the INX Tokens (or previously distributed Replacement Tokens) will be void, will no longer represent the rights associated with this Exhibit B and any attempted or purported transfer of such INX Tokens will be void and without effect.
- Notices. All notices provided by the Company to holders of INX Tokens hereunder shall be delivered by an electronic notice sent to the holders of INX Tokens by posting such notice to the Website (as hereinafter defined).
- Third-Party Beneficiaries. The rights and obligations set forth in this Exhibit B are intended solely for the benefit of the holder of INX Tokens. Upon any valid transfer of an INX Token in accordance with the transfer requirements of Section 3 of this Exhibit B, the rights and obligations of the transferor of an INX Token pursuant to this Exhibit B shall be automatically assigned to the transferee of such INX Tokens, with such transferee being a third party beneficiary to the terms of Exhibit B.
- Limitation of Liability; No Warranties with respect to INX Tokens.
Except as expressly provided by Delaware law, none of the terms of the INX Tokens shall cause the Company to be, and the Company shall not be, responsible or liable for any losses resulting directly or indirectly from: (i) any act or omission of a holder of INX Tokens or agent of a holder of INX Tokens or any error, negligence, or misconduct of a holder of INX Tokens; (ii) failure of transmission or communication facilities; (iii) any other cause or causes beyond the Company’s control, including, without limitation, for reasons such as acts of God, fire, flood, strikes, work stoppages, acts of terrorism, governmental or regulatory action, delays of suppliers or subcontractors, war or civil disturbance, self-regulatory organization actions, telecommunication line or computer hardware failures and any other telecommunication failures; (iv) the Company’s reliance on any instructions, notices, or communications that it believes to be from an individual authorized to act on behalf of a holder of INX Tokens, and each holder of INX Tokens hereby waives any and all defenses that any such individual was not authorized to act on behalf of such holder; (v) government restrictions; exchange, regulatory, or market rulings; suspension of trading; military operations; terrorist activity; strikes, or any other condition beyond the Company’s control, including without limitation extreme market volatility or trading volume; or (vi) any action taken by Company to comply with applicable laws or the terms of the INX Tokens.
The Company is not responsible, and shall have no liability, for any mutilated, destroyed, lost and stolen INX Tokens. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS AND RULES, NONE OF THE TERMS OF THE INX TOKENS SHALL CAUSE THE COMPANY TO BE, AND THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS CONTROLLING PERSONS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE, RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES EXCEPT THAT THE COMPANY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LOSSES ARISE FROM THE COMPANY’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, CONTROLLING PERSONS, SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS BE LIABLE TO A HOLDER OF INX TOKENS OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND FOR LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, TRADING LOSSES, INACCURATE DISTRIBUTIONS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THIS PROVISION DOES NOT ACT AS A WAIVER OF ANY RIGHTS OF A PURCHASER UNDER THE FEDERAL SECURITIES LAWS, INCLUDING ANY RIGHTS UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, TO THE EXTENT SUCH A WAIVER IS AGAINST PUBLIC POLICY AS EXPRESSED IN THE ACT OR IS OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESS SET FORTH IN THIS EXHIBIT B, THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO RIGHTS OF INX TOKENS, INCLUDING THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE, OR THE RESULTS TO BE ACHIEVED BY THE USE THEREOF. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE. THE COMPANY AND AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, SEQUENCE, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE, COMPLETENESS, CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY DATA OR THIRD PARTY PROVIDER SERVICES USED IN RELATION TO THE INX TOKENS AND EACH DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THE SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY IN CONNECTION WITH THE INX TOKENS (INCLUDING THE WEBSITE) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS AND RULES.
- No Claim, Loan or Ownership Interest.
Other than the rights of ownership expressly set forth in this Exhibit B, the holder of Tokens do not have rights of any form with respect to the Company or its revenues or assets, including, without limitation, any voting, distribution, redemption, liquidation, proprietary (including all forms of intellectual property) or other financial or legal rights. The Tokens are not indebtedness of Company.
- Intellectual Property.
With its purchase of a Token, Holder acknowledges and agrees that the Company retains all right, title and interest in all of the Company’s intellectual property contained in the Tokens, including, without limitation, inventions, ideas, concepts, code, discoveries, processes, marks, methods, software, compositions, formulae, techniques, information and data, whether or not patentable, copyrightable or protectable in trademark, and any trademarks, copyright or patents based thereon. Holder shall not to use, reverse engineer, modify, or alter any of the Company’s intellectual property for any reason without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Governing Law; Venue.
The INX Tokens shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the domestic Laws of the State of Delaware without giving effect to any choice or conflict of laws provision or rule (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the Laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware. EACH HOLDER OF INX TOKENS HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY CONSENTS TO SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF ANY STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN NEW CASTLE COUNTY, DELAWARE FOR ANY ACTION, PROCEEDING OR INVESTIGATION (“LITIGATION”) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY (AND AGREES NOT TO COMMENCE ANY LITIGATION RELATING THERETO EXCEPT IN SUCH VENUES)