Customer Support | USA
Digital assets are driving the future of finance, and we believe that future looks bright. Founded in 2017, INX is bringing digital asset trading out of the dark with a fully regulated platform and digital asset ecosystem for listing and trading cryptocurrencies and digital assets.
Our team of experienced business, markets, and technology veterans share a vision of redefining the worlds of finance and cryptocurrency trading. From the beginning, we set out to work with regulators, rather than work against them. With privacy, security, and compliance as our foundation, we’re built from the ground up to enable a new asset class, increase access to capital, and are positioned to play a significant role in shaping how we move forward. Our proprietary, crypto-native trading platforms are for retail and institutional investors in cryptocurrencies and digital assets and provide a regulated path for users and issuers of blockchain-enabled security tokens. We recently completed our INX Token IPO, raising over $80 million, in the first SEC-registered security token IPO in U.S. history.
Our Platform Operations team is the front line for all aspects of the relationship we have with our customers across INX business units (cryptocurrency trading, security token trading) and includes customer onboarding, customer service, transaction processing/monitoring, product request tracking, and reporting.
The team consists of customer service and operations associates, some with FINRA Series 7 or Series 99 licensing, dedicated to cross-collaboration and focused on providing an outstanding experience across the INX platform. This is a unique opportunity to help build a world-class customer experience and culture of operational excellence.
What’s the job?
This position will be responsible for assisting with the design, deployment, and continuous improvement of our customer experience and operations frameworks across the INX platform.
What you’ll be doing
- As a key member of the Platform Operations team, you will provide INX customers with exceptional customer service through our established inbound and outbound channels.
- Provide operational support to our compliance team by assisting with AML due diligence reviews of transactions.
- Provide operational support to brokerage and trading teams by assisting with transaction reviews and approvals, onboarding, and related processes.
- Collaborate with colleagues to manage the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CX platforms, especially within Zendesk.
- Actively engage across INX to promote a culture of continuous improvement within our customer service and operations functions.
- Assist with the development and implementation of processes and procedures.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to all customer transaction processing SLA’s.
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Have your FINRA Series 7, Series 63, or other applicable financial industry certifications/licenses.
- Have 2+ years of experience working in a front-line customer service role at a broker-dealer, bank, or trading platform.
- Have 2+ years of experience working in an operational or finance role at a broker-dealer, bank or fintech company.
- Are a great communicator and can navigate external and internal stakeholder requests.
- You have 1 or more years of experience working at a bank or broker-dealer in a supervisory operational role.
- You have at least 1 year of experience working directly at a cryptocurrency, digital asset, bank, or fintech company.
- Bi-lingual in Japanese is a plus.
Our benefits and perks
- Competitive salary and incentive compensation for all employees
- Our attractive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance as well as a 401(k) with generous company match
- Access to a suite of wellbeing benefits, including discounts on wellbeing products, personal care concierge, personal finance planning, pet insurance, and other perks
- Electric sit-stand desks and MacBooks
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter, health, and dependent FSA